Add a Stamp to the First Page
There are now two ways to add a stamp to a document in Disclousres.io, this method will show you how to pick documents that need a stamp added to the cover page of a report and the page numbers auto-counted.
Add A Stamp
- Step 1- Select one or more documents by clicking the circle next to the document name.
- Step 2- Choose the Stamp option. At least one document needs to be selected before the Stamp option will appear at the top of the document list.
- Step 3- Customize and place stamps anywhere on the document by hovering over the page and clicking your mouse or trackpad. You can customize your stamp by clicking into the fields in the Edit Stamp Labels section on the left.
If you’ve selected more than one document you’ll be able to scroll down and place the stamp on to the first page of all the documents.
- Step 4- To finalize the stamp and ensure that it is burned into the first page click the “Place Stamps” option at the bottom of the screen.
The newly combined document will be moved to the bottom of the document list. You can use the reorder feature to organize documents as needed.
Q: Can I place more than one stamp on a document?
- A: Yes. To do so you must complete one set of stamps at a time, then repeat the process for any additional stamps needed.
Q: Can I add a stamp to a different page?
- A: Yes, to place a stamp on different pages of a document, click the Annotate option on any document. When selecting this option the page numbers will not be included in the stamp.
Q: If I replace a document do I have to re-stamp it?
- A: Yes. Replacing the document will not keep the stamp.
Q: Can I remove a stamp?
- A: We currently don’t have a feature to remove stamps. To remove a stamp you can select the “replace” option and upload the original version of the document.