Seamlessly manage offers in one place.
For Listing Agents
Get your offers out of email. Seamlessly manage everything in one place. Your Sellers will love how easy it is to understand and compare offers.
For Buyer Agents
Submit your client's offer with confidence and receive instant confirmation of receipt via text and email.
Disclosures to Offers
All of the interested parties have access to your property package on Disclosures.io. Now they can submit their offer directly to you through the property package.
Submit Offers Securely
As a buyer agent you can craft your offer, add your documents, and submit directly to the listing agent/team. You'll be notified as soon as it's viewed.
As a listing agent/team, easily compare the terms of each offer side-by-side. For Pro users, you will also be able to securely share the offers with your sellers for their review.
- If you have an account with Disclosures.io, then you can start receiving offers through your disclosure packages. 🔎 Click here for a guide to self set up: Checklist
- When you create a new disclosure package, you'll see an Offers tab next to the Disclosures tab.
- Once you start receiving offers, you can share them with your clients.
FAQ- Listing Agents
Q: How do I tell Buyer Agents where to submit their offers?
- A: Most Listing Agents set the expectation of how to submit offers on the Coversheet.
- 🔎 Click here for more info on How to Edit Your Coversheet
Q: How much does the Offers Management feature cost?
- A: The ability to have buyer agents submit offers via the Disclosuers.io Offers Management feature is available to all users. However sharing the offers with your Seller to review in Disclosuers.io is a Pro feature.
- 🔎 Click here for more info on Disclosures.io for Sellers
FAQ- Buyer Agents
Q: How do I submit an offer through Disclosures.io?
- A: When you open the property package for the listing that you want to make an offer on, you will see a Create Offer button, next to the blue Share button.
- 🔎 Click here for more info on Submitting Offers
Q: Can I schedule an offer to be sent to the listing agent at a specific time?
- A: Yes. Once you've created your offer, you can schedule it to be sent to the Listing Team at any date or time. This is a great feature if you know that you'll be away from your computer when offers are due.
Q: How do I know if my offer has been Submitted?
- A: You will receive an email or text message notification as soon as your offer has been submitted. This notification is the same for offers that have been submitted via the Scheduling feature.
Q: How do I know if my offer has been Viewed?
- A: You will receive an email or text message notification as soon as the Listing Team views your offer. This will indicate that your offer has been Acknowledged.
Q: How do I know if my offer has been Accepted?
- A: It is the responsibility of the listing agent to confirm the acceptance or refusal of any offer submitted. Disclosures.io will not notify you of either result.