How to enroll in HomeLight one click ordering
As a Listing Agent and Transaction Coordinator you can now get access to one step Preliminary Title Report ordering while creating a property package.
HomeLight provides a modern closing experience for top agents and teams.
- Protect your clients with industry leading security
- Keep everyone on track with notifications
- Securely access documents from anywhere
How To Enroll
When walking through the steps of creating a property package, when you get to the section for entering the Escrow Information there will be an option to request access to HomeLight Title and Escrow.
When this is selected you will be asked to confirm your contact information, if your profile is completed this will auto populate. A specialist from HomeLight Closing Services will reach out to you within 24 hours to provide you with information about HomeLight Closing Services and how to get access to this exclusive service.
Q: What is a Preliminary Title Report?
- A: This is a report showing the condition of title before a sale or loan transaction. After completion of the transaction, a title insurance policy is issued.
Q: How long will it take before my Preliminary Title Report is delivered?
- A: Once the order has been placed it will take about 48-72 hours for delivery to the property package.
Q: Who do I contact regarding questions about my Preliminary Title Report or Pre-Sale Escrow?
- A: Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about HomeLight Title and Escrow and we will be able to connect you with the right team.