Invite a Brokerage Member to Access Pro Features
Note: This feature only applies to users who have Administrator access for your brokerage. If you aren't sure, reach out to your manager.
See How It’s Done
Step 1- Log into Disclosures.io.
Step 2- Click on your name in the top right hand corner and select your brokerage name. If you do not see your brokerage name this means you do not have access to the brokerage account as an Administrator.
Step 3- Navigate to the Members tab and select the "Create Member" button.
Step 4- Enter the name, email, office, and role of the member and select "Create Member". The user will get an email invite to join the brokerage account.
- The role of Admin has the following privileges: add users, remove users, change billing, masquerade as users.
- The role of Assistant has the following privileges: masquerade as users.
- The role of member should be used for individual Real Estate Agents who only have access to their own account.
The user will get an email invite to join the brokerage account.
When the follow the link or sign into their account they will be taken to a screen where they will be able to Accept or Decline the brokerage invite. Accepting the invite will allow them to have access to the Pro tools, and will give Assistants and Admins in the brokerage account the ability to switch into the agents account.
Q: How do I change a brokerage user's email?
- A: Users can update the emails that they are using directly from their accounts. Here is a help article that will show agents how to change their emails:
Q: Can I remove a user from the Brokerage Account?
- A: Yes. You can do this by selecting the remove option next to the user's name.
Q: What happens to the user’s account if I remove them from the Brokerage Account?
- A: All the files will remain the same in their account. The user will lose their access to Pro features. Once removed from the brokerage account Assistants and Admins will no longer be able to switch into the agent’s account.